Healthy snacking is easy if you are vegan. This lovely plate of high protein goodness is simple to make and easy to have on hand. Just cut up your favorite fruit, add some sweetness like these dates stuffed with cashew cream and then add your favorite nut or seeds. You could also add some veggies like sliced carrots or celery. Hope you enjoy this plant-based snack as much as I did. For more vegan snack attack suggestions, check out my top 15 favorite vegan snacks.
- 1 cup organic raw cashews (soaked for 2 hours or more)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, or more to taste
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract, or more to taste
- ¼ cup almond milk (or more depending on desired thickness)
- Rinse your soaked cashews and place them in a food processor. Add the remaining ingredients. Process until creamy. Add more almond milk if necessary.